Google

Saturday, October 15, 2005

success of de Young re-opening celebration

At 3:30pm, as I leave the museum, de Young's flocked with people waiting on 30-45minutes worth wait line outside. For it's re-opening weekend, after remodeling, de Young is hosting 31 hr marathon free admision acompanied by loads of musicians performing at the entrance. After my share of waits, and about 2 hrs of walking around, I'm done for today. I'll have to come back and pay good money to see the rest, more in depth. With vacation packing and work I'm trying to finish off before monday, I'm glad I squeezed in to come see de Young come back life. de Young be young forever!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home