Google

Saturday, April 30, 2005

cubist's dream


cubist's dream
Originally uploaded by speattle.
I named this shot a cubist's dream.

Not really an expert on cubism, but that's inspiration I got. Chicago certainly has many tall buildings and certainly have many interesting buildings. After walking around all day, from hotel right outside Grant Park all the way out to Sear's Tower, then outside the city near University of Illinois area in search of Greek Town and Little Italy, coming back empty handed, and walking around the famous Chicago Designers' Center, I was beat but I'm glad my crazy tour brought me to this spot where I got this intriguing shot of buildings. The depth of ocean blue building thanks to that cut-out section, and grey building in front of it, and another red building, they all seem picture-perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home